M3 Engineering Group is currently looking for a Business Development Associate to add to our amazing and innovative team.
Primary duties of this position are:
• Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
• Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
• Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
• Utilizes Client Relationship Management (CRM) software to run reports, prepare analysis and disseminate information for and to the Marketing department.
• Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
• Identify new business opportunities and partners.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
• Serves as the primary support in the pursuit and preparation of client RFP’s and proposals, sometimes with tight deadlines and multiple projects in development.
• Quality controls, proofs and edits proposal content.
• Collects, utilizes and manipulates graphic images and photographs for proposals, team resumes, and other marketing-related activities.
• Participates in marketing meetings, atends professional trade activities or such other activities as may occur while in the conduct of your duties.
• Research, recommend, and facilitate memberships, sponsorships, and advertising opportunities with a strategic, long-term focus on building business.
• Assist in coordination of regional trade shows, assist in pre-show and post-show follow-up, and assist in manning trade show booths as directed.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, business management, marketing, or related field.
• 2 years’ relevant work experience in business development or marketing or similar field preferred.
• Excellent writen and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
• Strong organization and project management skills.
• Friendly and personable demeanor.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and relevant software.
• Computer competency required including electronic spreadsheets, databases, word processing, and network administraon.
• Must be organized and attentive to detail. Motivated, resourceful, and have a get-it-done attitude.